Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How it all Happened!!


I been thinking to blog for the past two years but I really did not know what to blog about. Every one is blogging and I felt I was out of the picture.... But finally I have something to blog about and I would love to share it with every one out there.

I use to ride Motorcycle until the age of 22, but unfortunately something happened to me and I could not ride anymore. I had a big accident riding on the street and was out of commission for several years. I was scared to ride again and I just deiced to wait and wait and I knew the desire will come back to me soon or later; and last year It finally happened. I got a used Motorcycle.
I bought a 2002 KTM Duke 640cc Orange . In good shape but need some TLC. I gave it some love and invested some money and the bike got back to life and more.... Nice!!!
For all last year little by little I start to get use to the bike and the feeling of speed and I have to admitted took a wile before I could get use to it. My biggest fear were the bridges, I really was scared and use to froze.
After few months in the streets of New York I was getting back in shape and I start to look arond for biker to go out to ride together.

I was looking to get the inspection on my bike when I stop at a garage in Brooklyn , NY: The Shop. This is how it all started....


No comments:

Post a Comment